Today was just another regular day with some added little bonuses that made life pretty awesome.
1. A great workout at the Y. (Most days are good, but today just felt exceptionally awesome, especially in the swimming.)
2. Really interesting class sessions today. (I’m also starting to get a strong handle on the course themes, which makes the course that much more engaging and rewarding.)
3. An awesome lunch at a Korean BBQ restaurant called Tohbang. I had the Dak Bolgogi, which was stir-fried chicken seasoned with chili powder and other spices. It also came with soup and rice! (Check out the picture below for a look at the food!)
4. So many Skype phone calls. I talked to my Nana, my grandparents, my parents, and Emily. It was so much fun to see and hear from everyone. (Now I just need to hear from my dearest brother…)
5. Dinner with my cousin Alyssa. Alyssa and I had an awesome supper of takeaway sushi from Itsu at her apartment and watched some television while chatting about school and London. She is studying pastry at the Cordon Bleu. It sounds like her classes are really informative and interesting, so I’m really excited for her.
All in all, a good day! Tomorrow is busy, with two walking tours for different classes, a workout at the gym, and a highly-acclaimed performance of Much Ado About Nothing.